UK LS Roadshow research presentations available to download
Research presentations from our UK LS Roadshows are now available to download! Keep an eye on our Twitter feed for announcements about our Welsh Roadshow event coming early next year.
Aberdeen & Glasgow Roadshow slides:
- Protective effects of nurses’ health literacy: evidence from the Scottish Longitudinal Study (Dr Ian Atherton, Edinburgh Napier University)
- NEETs in Scotland: a longitudinal analysis of health effects of NEET experience (Dr Zhiqiang Feng, University of Edinburgh)
- Population Ageing in Scotland: Implications for Healthcare Expenditure Projections (Dr Claudia Geue, University of Glasgow)
- How spatial segregation changes over time: sorting out the sorting processes (Prof Nick Bailey, University of Glasgow)
- Using the Scottish Longitudinal Study to analyse social inequalities in school subject choice (Prof Cristina Ianelli, University of Edinburgh)
- Inequalities in young adults’ access to home-ownership in Scotland: a widening gap (Prof Elspeth Graham, University of St Andrews)
- Family size and educational attainment in England and Wales (Prof Tak Wing Chan, University of Warwick)
- Overall and Cause-specific Mortality differences by Partnership status in 21st Century England and Wales (Sebastian Franke, University of Liverpool)
- Ethnic differences in intragenerational social mobility between 1971 and 2011 (Dr Saffron Karlsen)
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.