NILS-RSU announces linkage of 2011 Census data
NILS-RSU have now announced their Census 2011 data linkage following completion of the Beta-testing process. Those interested in using the new data should visit the NILS-RSU website for more detail, including a new Application Form.
Further documentation is available to download:
- Updated NILS Data Dictionary (ZIP 1MB of Access file 9.8MB)
- Information on NILS metadata (Word 161KB)
- Overview of Census 2011 variables (Word 405KB)
- NILS working paper 3.0: NILS Data Matching Methodology (Word 905KB)
- NILS working paper 4.0: Linking the Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study to the 2011 Census (Word 1.6MB).
Copies of the Northern Ireland 2011 Census forms are available from our Guides and Resources section.
November 4, 2019 at New Register House (The Dome), 3 West Register Street, Edinburgh EH1 3YT
November 6, 2019 at UCL Christopher Ingold Building, 20 Gordon Street, Kings Cross, London, WC1H 0AJ