NEETs in Northern Ireland cf the rest of the UK
- Using the LS to examine young people not in employment education or training (NEET) – antecedents, employment and childbearing outcomes (ONS LS Project no. 20118)
- Once a NEET always a NEET? Are NEETs (not in education, employment or training) a distinct group or do they change over time and does mobility make a difference? (SLS Project 2008_007)
- Risk factors and consequences of young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) (SLS Project 2013_005)
- Do NEET experiences have adverse impacts on health? Evidence from Scotland
- Impacts of NEET experiences on social and health outcomes: an analysis using the Scottish Longitudinal Study
last update 16 June 2014
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.