Extending Working Lives – career changes, work histories, sectoral changes and labour market
- Working longer: paid employment beyond 65 years (ONS LS Project no. 30171)
- Assessing the contributions of the workplace and employment history, the local area, and individual health and social factors from childhood and adulthood to extended working life (ONS LS Project no. 401008)
- Are Public Sector Employees Overcompensated?
- Total Reward and Pensions in the UK in the Public and Private Sectors
- Older workers’ withdrawal from the labour market 1991 to 2007: impact of socio-demographic characteristics, health and household circumstances
last update 17 June 2014