Underlying issues in health inequalities
- Influences of social mobility, geographical mobility and changes in socio-spatial contexts on health outcomes (ONS LS Project no. 30033)
- Time-space geographies and exposure to air pollution: examining the impact of varying exposure to air pollution on the health of adults and birth outcomes (SLS Project 2007_011)
- Does area regeneration improve residents’ health & well-being? (SLS Project 2009_008)
- Population mobility and its role in widening health inequalities in Scotland (SLS Project 2009_009)
- The potential for reduction of health inequalities in Europe: Mortality data from longitudinal studies (Scottish Longitudinal Study) (SLS Project 2011_003)
- Income inequality and health: a small area analysis (NILS Project 045)
- Increasing social mobility: an effective policy to reduce health inequalities
- Social mobility: Evidence that it can widen health inequalities
- Comparing health inequality in men and women: prospective study of mortality 1986-96
- The Widening Gap: Health Inequalities and Policy in Britain
- Putting time, person and place together: the temporal, social and spatial accumulation of health inequality
- Does area regeneration improve residents’ Health & Well-being?
- Are health inequalities evident at all ages?
- The potential impact of a social redistribution of specific risk factors on socioeconomic inequalities in mortality
- Occupational inequalities in cause-specific and all-cause mortality in European men
last updated 11 June 2014
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.