UK LS Census Linkage Launch Event 2014 – handouts
Please find below handouts and slides from the speakers and poster presentations from the UK LS Census Linkage Launch Event, March 6th 2014.
- Delegate list (PDF 2MB)
- Programme (PDF 2MB)
- Beta-test Posters (PDF 4MB)
- Introduction to the UK LS & Census 2011 Data Linkage – Dr Nicola Shelton, Director, CeLSIUS (PDF )
- New LS Developments and Official Announcement of CALLS Hub – Prof Chris Dibben, Director, Longitudinal Studies Centre Scotland, PI Census & Administrative data LongitudinaL Studies Hub (PDF MB)
- Synthetic Data Estimation for the UK Longitudinal Studies (SYLLS) – Dr Adam Dennett, Lecturer, CASA, UCL (PDF 6MB)
- Are we becoming more migratory? An analysis of internal migration rates, 1971- 2011 – Prof Tony Champion, Newcastle University (PDF 234KB)
- Social and economic transitions and their effect on young people’s health and social wellbeing – Dr Mark McCann, Queen’s University Belfast (PDF 23KB)
- Characteristics of and living arrangements amongst informal carers at the 2011 and 2001 censuses: stability, change and transition – Dr James Robards, University of Southampton (PDF 82KB)
- Does religious exogamy (mixed marriage) increase the risk of marital dissolution in Northern Ireland? – Dr David Wright, Queen’s University Belfast (PDF 105KB)
- Inter-cohort trends in intergenerational mobility in England and Wales: income, status, and class (InTIME) – Dr Franz Buscha, University of Westminster (PDF 27KB)
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.