Social housing and migration
- Health selective migration: influences of geographical mobility and changes in socio-spatial contexts on health outcomes (ONS LS Project no. 401001)
- Does selective migration cause the increasing economic gradient in ill-health? an analysis using the ONS Longitudinal Study for England and Wales (ONS LS Project no. 30036)
- How much of Glasgow’s poor health record can be explained by selective migration? (SLS Project 2008_010)
- Exploring the impact of selective migration on the deprivation mortality gap within Greater Glasgow (SLS Project 2009_002)
- Neighbourhood change: selective migration versus in situ change (SLS Project 2007_015)
- Describing and Modelling Internal Migration in NI 2001-2006 using the NILS: Individuals, Households and Places (NILS Project 020)
- Deprived areas and disadvantaged people: Social Investment Fund areas and migration 2001-2010 (NILS Project 062)
- Multiple address changes in Northern Ireland: Who moves most often?
- Occupational Mobility and Living in Deprived Neighbourhoods: Housing Tenure Differences in ‘Neighbourhood Effects’
- Socio-demographic and health characteristics of individuals left behind in deprived and declining areas in Scotland
- Tenure Change in Scotland: a comparison between 1991-2001 and 2001-2006
last updated 13 June 2014
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.