Outcomes for children with disabilities
- Childhood disability, limiting long-term illness and socio-economic disadvantage (ONS LS Project no. 30116)
- Child and parental disabling chronic conditions (DCCs) in the UK and Australia: do parental DCCs precede or follow parenting a child with a DCC?
- Is the onset of disabling chronic conditions in later childhood associated with exposure to social disadvantage in earlier childhood? A prospective cohort study using the ONS Longitudinal Study for England and Wales
- Optimizing the environment for children with disabilities – supporting families, improving social circumstances
- Children and parents with limiting long-term illness and disability (LLTI/D) in the UK: To what extent does parental LLTI/D precede or follow parenting a child with LLTI/D
- Does social disadvantage precede or follow the onset of childhood limiting long term illness/disability?
last update 11 June 2014
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.