Geographies of housing markets
- Retirement and housing strategies (ONS LS Project no. 20119)
- Effects of mixed tenure on mixed tenure neighbourhood residents in Scotland 1991-2001 (SLS Project 2007_006)
- Housing tenure change 1991-2001 in Scotland, Glasgow Conurbation and Glasgow City (SLS Project 2007_009)
- The Housing Gap Between Natives and Immigrants: Investigating the Variation in Housing tenure Between Areas, Including Comparisons with Ireland and Great Britain (NILS Project 075)
- Health, housing tenure, and entrapment 2001-2011: Does changing tenure and address improve health? (NILS Project 067)
- Tenure Change in Scotland: a comparison between 1991-2001 and 2001-2006 (impact case study)
- Tenure Change in Scotland: a comparison between 1991-2001 and 2001-2006 (full report)
- Occupational Mobility and Living in Deprived Neighbourhoods: Housing Tenure Differences in ‘Neighbourhood Effects’
- Social mixing as a cure for negative neighbourhood effects: Evidence based policy or urban myth?
- House value as an indicator of wealth and predictor of health
- Untangling the mix – a longitudinal investigation into tenure mix and employment outcomes in Scotland
last update 19 June 2014
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.