Experiences/outcomes of children related to parental characteristics/experiences
- Parental family size intentions and educational outcomes (ONS LS Project no. 30138)
- Investigating the affect of heterosis on childhood mortality (ONS LS Project no. 30119)
- Children, ethnicity and workless households (ONS LS Project no. 30096)
- From immigration to inclusion? A longitudinal of immigration and outcomes for children (ONS LS Project no. 30009)
- Teenage mothers and the health of their children
- The long shadow of childhood: associations between parental social class and own social class, educational attainment and timing of first birth; results from the ONS Longitudinal Study
- Social patterning of health and mortality: children, aged 6-15 years, followed up for 25 years in the ONS Longitudinal Study
- Ten-year transitions in children’s experience of living in a workless household: variations by ethnic group
- Is the onset of disabling chronic conditions in later childhood associated with exposure to social disadvantage in earlier childhood? A prospective cohort study using the ONS Longitudinal Study for England and Wales
- Children and parents with limiting long-term illness and disability (LLTI/D) in the UK: To what extent does parental LLTI/D precede or follow parenting a child with LLTI/D
- Does social disadvantage precede or follow the onset of childhood limiting long term illness/disability?
last update 19 June 2014
Sorry, there are currently no upcoming Events.