Find out more about the LSs at this year’s BSPS conference
Come along to a special training session at this year’s BSPS conference at the University of Swansea (9-11 September 2013). This 90 minute session will aim to be of interest to both academic and non-academic audiences, and will provide a general introduction to the LSs and the Support Unit teams, in particular highlighting new data linkages such as Census 2011. This brief talk will be followed by an opportunity for delegates to:
- explore the new websites of CALLS and the Support Units;
- explore which variables are held by each LS;
- have a hands-on session with real data from the ONS LS;
- make use of the presence of team members from all three LS Support Units to get help with actually completing an application to use LS data;
- have the opportunity to talk in person with Support Unit staff about questions they have about the LSs, or to discuss the development of new research projects.
For more information about the conference please visit the BSPS conference page.