CALLS Hub Press Release Notes for Editors
- The three UK Longitudinal Study Support Units are funded by grants from the Economic and Social Research Council.
- The Census & Administrative data LongitudinaL Studies Hub (CALLS Hub) is responsible for the support and promotion of the three Support Units. CALLS is Directed by Prof Allan Findlay at University of St Andrews, with Co-Directors at the University of Edinburgh (Prof Chris Dibben) and UCL (Dr Oliver Duke-Williams).
- CeLSIUS is based at University College London, and supports academics using the ONS Longitudinal Study for England & Wales (ONS LS). ONS are responsible for creation of the ONS LS.
- The SLS-DSU (Scottish Longitudinal Study Development Support Unit) is a joint project of the University of Edinburgh, University of St Andrews and NRS, and is based within the offices of the National Records of Scotland (NRS) at Ladywell House, Edinburgh. SLS-DSU is responsible for both creation of the SLS and support for researchers who wish to use it.
- The NILS-RSU (Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study Research Support Unit) is based at Queen’s University Belfast, with an office within the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency (NISRA), Belfast. The unit provides support for all users of the Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study. NISRA are responsible for creation of the NILS.
- Further detail on the Units and the Studies can be found on the CALLS Hub website: https://calls.ac.uk/ls-units/
For further information please contact:
Dr Fiona Cox
Project Manager, CALLS Hub
Tel: 01334 464021