Speakers announced for UK LS 2011 Census Linkage Launch
We are pleased to announce the list of speakers for the UK LS 2011 Census Linkage Launch Event to be held on the afternoon of Thursday 6th March 2014 at Church House, London.
- Prof Chris Dibben, LSCS, University of Edinburgh. Introduction to the new Census 2011 data. Introduction to CALLS Hub and eDatashield.
- Dr Adam Dennett, CASA, University College London. Introduction to the Synthetic Data Estimation for the UK Longitudinal Studies project (SYLLS).
- Dr Mark McCann, Institute of Child Care Research, Queen’s University Belfast. Social and economic transitions and their effect on young people’s health and social wellbeing
- Dr David Wright, Centre for Public Health, Queen’s University Belfast. Does religious exogamy (mixed marriage) increase the risk of marital dissolution in Northern Ireland?
- Prof Tony Champion, Centre for Urban & Regional Development Studies, Newcastle University. Are we becoming more migratory? An analysis of internal migration rates, 1971-2011
- Dr James Robards, Social Statistics & Demography, University of Southampton. Characteristics of and living arrangements amongst informal carers at the 2011 and 2001 Censuses: stability, change and transition
- Dr Franz Buscha, Centre for Employment Research, University of Westminster. Inter-cohort trends in intergenerational mobility in England and Wales: income, status, and class (InTIME)
Registration for the event will open early in the new year. Follow us on twitter for announcements: @CALLS_Hub
June 7, 2017 at University of Edinburgh, Geography Building, 1 Drummond St, Edinburgh EH8 9XP
June 8, 2017 at University of Edinburgh, Geography Building, 1 Drummond St, Edinburgh EH8 9XP