NILS-RSU announces linkage of 2011 Census data
NILS-RSU have now announced their Census 2011 data linkage following completion of the Beta-testing process. Those interested in using the new data should visit the NILS-RSU website for more detail, including a new Application Form.
Further documentation is available to download:
- Updated NILS Data Dictionary (ZIP 1MB of Access file 9.8MB)
- Information on NILS metadata (Word 161KB)
- Overview of Census 2011 variables (Word 405KB)
- NILS working paper 3.0: NILS Data Matching Methodology (Word 905KB)
- NILS working paper 4.0: Linking the Northern Ireland Longitudinal Study to the 2011 Census (Word 1.6MB).
Copies of the Northern Ireland 2011 Census forms are available from our Guides and Resources section.
November 27 - December 1, 2017 at Edinburgh Training and Conference Venue, 16 St Mary’s Street, Edinburgh