- To enhance the research potential of the LSs by co-ordinating the development of new resources and methodologies.
- To enhance and streamline the user experience of obtaining information about the LSs and applying to use them for research.
- To increase academic impact by developing communication strategies to raise awareness of the LSs, promoting their outputs and facilitating their impact strategies.
- To increase the economic and societal impact of the LSs by working together with key external stakeholders to develop research projects meeting their evidence needs.
- To facilitate and encourage the use of multiple LSs for UK-wide research using the eDatashield methodology.
June 7, 2017 at University of Edinburgh, Geography Building, 1 Drummond St, Edinburgh EH8 9XP
June 8, 2017 at University of Edinburgh, Geography Building, 1 Drummond St, Edinburgh EH8 9XP